Tuesday, 1 November 2016

MY TAILOR IS RICH and..... SONG -NOVEMBER

my mother is in the kitcken

Singing this song is easy !!
    try it!!


My pencil and my book is in the desk (are)  
My pencil and my book are in the desk (on)
My pencil and my book are on the desk (that’s right man!) 
My pencil and my book are on the desk, that’s right man. 
My tailor is rich and my mother’s in the kitchen 
My tailor is rich and my mother’s in the ketch 
Every children play football in the camp 
Everybody play football in the camp 
And I play to my dog because I want to 
All the girls everyday, everywhere, everybody I am your 
My tailor is rich and my mother’s in the kitchen 
My tailor is rich and my mother’s in the kitchen 
Pretty kitty like the milk (likes milk) 
Pretty kitty likes milk Big dog likes kitty pretty 
The butyl is little, the teacher is tall 
My tailor is rich and my mother’s in the kitchen 
My tailor is rich and my mother’s on the kitchen 
On the desk… 
Hello, my name is Mary Wilson, I am 24 years old 
 I don’t remember what is Meridian Street 
And I like to sing in spring 
On the desk…

No comments:

Post a Comment